Procter & Gamble Manufacturing and Logistics Career Academy 2018 (m/f) in England, United Kingdom
Manufacturing and Logistics Career Academy 2018
Your fast track way to gain a graduate role in Manufacturing or Logistics with P&G.
/Do you want to secure a career with a top Consumers goods company? Do you have a track record of challenging yourself and leading others? Are you a final year student or recent graduate from an Engineering/Technical or Supply Chain discipline?/ Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
This is your opportunity to secure a top job with Procter & Gamble by December 2018. Apply for a position on the P&G Manufacturing and Logistics Career Academy (MLCA) and you could secure a brilliant career with us, one of the top Consumer Goods Companies in the world.
The Manufacturing and Logistics Career Academy gives students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. The P&G MLCA is a 2 day intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. This exclusive event is designed to test and build both your technical and business skills. You'll work on a real case study that will cover all aspects of business, including a presentation to our Senior Management. The building of your CV and business skill set is just a bonus!
You will get real life exposure to life at P&G and, if you are successful, you will be offered a full time position upon graduation. In addition, applying to the MLCA means you go through an accelerated selection process, helping you secure your future sooner.
If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this is an opportunity you cannot miss.
When: 10th December 2018 to 11th December 2018.
Where: P&G Reading Plant. All expenses will be covered by P&G.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in the role. You will receive a customized learning plan to ensure that you get the right level of coaching and formal training by your manager who will assist with mentoring and advice through your internship.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits - you will get compensated for the work you deliver, learn from a real-life case study have potential to receive a Job Offer after graduation.
What we are looking for
- Applicants should have a BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Other Engineering Science & Maths disciplines may be considered.
- Degrees in Supply Chain Logistics may also be considered.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non- academic activities.
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus.
- Good command of the English language.
*How do you apply? *
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Successful interviewees will be invited to attend the P&G Manufacturing & Logistics Career Academy. A two-day intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. You'll work on a real brand case study covering all aspects of business including a presentation to a board of directors at P&G. Successful attendees at the academy will be offered full time roles with us.
- The Manufacturing & Logistics Career Academy takes place on the 10th – 11th of December.
This is the main recruitment event for graduate Manufacturing and Supply Network Operations Graduate roles in the UK & Ireland starting in 2019. However, if you are unable to attend on these particular dates, you can still be considered for similar roles by applying to this event and noting your unavailability in a cover letter with your application. We will be interviewing for further positions in early 2019.
Application deadline: 19th November 2018.
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Title: Manufacturing and Logistics Career Academy 2018 (m/f)
Requisition ID: MFG00005812