Procter & Gamble Product Supply – Manufacturing (Lean Engineering)Internships and Placements in UK & Ireland in England, United Kingdom
Product Supply – Manufacturing (Lean Engineering) Internships and Placements in UK & Ireland / / /Want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself?/Thenwehavetheperfectopportunityforyou.
At P&G, our best ideas and innovations are transformed into reality in our World-class Manufacturing operating facilities. Our business environment is one that embraces fast-paced change and cultivates a sense of leadership and commitment among our employees. Working in Manufacturing, you will use your Engineering knowledge and progress through assignments that will allow you to perform at your highest level and realize your maximum potential over the course of your career.
An internship in Product Supply with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day and be responsible for delivering a project designed to improve a business related issue.
If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
We currently has several internship opportunities within different disciplines of our Product Supply function.
What we offer you
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
- Continuousmentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in the role. You will receive a customized learning plan to ensure that you get the right level of coaching and formal training by your manager who will assist with mentoring and advice through your internship.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits-you will get compensated for the work you deliver and the best interns have potential to receive a Job Offer after they graduate.
What we are looking for
- Students in their penultimate or final year of study.
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering. Other Engineering disciplines may be considered.
- Top university students in electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, industrial, chemical, material, lean engineering and process engineering.
- Students from a variety of Engineering backgrounds including Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Process.
- Strong base understanding of engineering principles within your chosen field as well as problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, initiative and leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity, innovation.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- You should be eligible to work in the UK and have a current passport.
When and where:Internship programmes run for 10-12 weeks across the summer period at one of our sites in the UK/Ireland (London Plant – West Thurrock, Manchester Plant, Reading Plant or Newbridge Plant in Ireland). We also have 6 month and One Year placements available – please select your preference for discipline, length of internship and location in the pre-screening questions.
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Application deadline:31st December 2017, but we would encourage you to apply early before spaces are filled.
/Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer///
Title: Product Supply – Manufacturing (Lean Engineering)Internships and Placements in UK & Ireland
Requisition ID: MFG00005574
Other Locations: IE-Newbridge, GB-England-Reading, GB-England-London