Procter & Gamble IT Business Analyst - P&G India in Goa, India
Business Analysts at P&G are Business Leaders: As a Business Analyst, you need to be effective communicators, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. Your Business knowledge, interpersonal/communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a multi-functional leadership team.
Your key responsibilities include following:
- Be creative and committed problem-solver using analytics skills, business acumen alongside leadership.
- Evaluate information gathered from various sources, reconcile conflicts and help identifying the underlying business needs from the user request.
- Execute research and analytics, including data ETL, analysis, and insights generations.
- Turn insights into actionable recommendation, presenting actionable recommendation and drive actions to business value creation.
- Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
- Provide ongoing consultancy to business partners.
- Provide analysis-related trainings to colleagues/other teams.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in one of the following majors: Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer System Engineering, Computer science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or any IT-related degree
- Proven leadership and strong analytical thinking ability. Be curious and unstoppable to any business questions.
- Proven strong learning capability on new business knowledge, business processes, analytics tools/techniques and methods.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence business partners to turn insights into actions. Demonstrated ability to collaborate within teams.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Have positive ‘can do’ attitude and being self-motivated.
- Related full-time or internship experience with FMCG industry, or business analysis is a plus
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Job: Information Technology
Title: IT Business Analyst - P&G India
Requisition ID: IT 00001355
Other Locations: IN-Himachal Pradesh-Baddi, IN-Goa-Kundaim, IN-Andhra Pradesh-Hyderabad, IN-Madhya Pradesh-Mandideep