Procter & Gamble Consumer & Market Knowledge - Associate Manager positions in Germany - (m/f) in Hesse, Germany
Do you want to influence Procter & Gamble's business strategy by representing the voice of the consumer? If so, then a role in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization may be the right choice for you! CMK's role is to create a competitive advantage for P&G through superior consumer and market understanding. This brings consumers to the centre of P&G's business decision-making.
Starting as an Associate Manager in CMK, you will be an integral part of a multi-functional business team, working with Brand (Marketing), R&D, Design, Sales and Finance partners. Your role includes identifying and clearly defining business issues and opportunities. You will also play a key role in designing research plans to generate the consumer insights needed to capitalize upon business opportunities.
You will be responsible for actionable insights based on data and analytics related to retailer and POS. You will help deliver outstanding knowledge that helps retailers grow the categories and P&G grow their brands.
You could be asking and answering questions such as: * Who is the target consumer for this product? * What are they willing to pay for it? * Why do shoppers choose this retailer? * How do they navigate the store? What drives their attention? * How do you best reach this consumer in store and out of store? * What would this new product mean to the business in terms of volume and profit? * How will the competition respond? Join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need. Help Procter & Gamble create products that set us apart from our competitors!
We are looking for:
- Strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and engage others, and eagerness to work in teams
- Passion for consumer insight development
- Strong thinking and direction setting skills, creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication and priority-setting.
- Candidates who enjoy working with and influencing diverse business partners within P&G and finding creative solutions to business issues.
- Candidates who enjoy learning from and talking with consumers.
- Candidates who enjoy finding creative solutions to business issues.
- Candidates who enjoy working with a variety of data sources.
- Work experience after graduation from college up to 2 years welcome - preferably Market Research (but not required)
- A statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential
- Fluency in English and German.
Further information for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV in English as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
- Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
- If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Job: Market Research/Consumer & Market Knowledge
Title: Consumer & Market Knowledge - Associate Manager positions in Germany - (m/f)
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: CMK00001222