Procter & Gamble Electronic Engineer / System Integrator (Smart Products/ IoT) near Frankfurt/M. Germany (m/f) in Hesse, Germany
Electronics in Research & Development
Some of the best Researchers and Engineers develope our products for billions of consumers.
Do you want to be one of them?
P&G’s strong focus on innovation is reflected by a company portfolio of more than 41,000 active patents.
Braun, Oral-B and Gillette are leading global brands focusing on Male Grooming, Female Beauty and Oral Care Appliances. Braun & Oral-B electric devices are well-known worldwide for breakthrough technologies, superior quality as well as for extraordinary, distinctive design.
To continuously build the Research & Development (R&D) Organization at Procter & Gamble (P&G), we are looking for exceptional recent graduates as well as up to 10 years experienced Engineers and Scientists, Master or PhD, for our German Innovation Center in Kronberg near Frankfurt/M.
You can explore R&D at P&G in detail via our R&D homepage underhttp://germany-austria.pgcareers.com/your-career/research-development/
Building a superior consumer experience with our products is the fundamental mindset and driver for R&D, leading to product improvements and new opportunities. This enables us to develop new electro-mechanical devices and platforms based on leading-edge sensors, data transformation and response creation – from prototype to full scale production around the globe.
Our tool-set includes core technologies like the latest electronic analog and digital design, low cost sensors, IoT, wireless communication (HW&SW), deep machine learning and neuronal networks.
You are a talented and highly motivated graduate from University, Technical University and University of Applied Science in Engineering and Physical Science disciplines? You are passionate about technical and scientific curiosity?
Your discipline is one of the following:
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical and Precision Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics, or equivalent You fit perfectly to us if you …
• Have passion to technical innovation and leading-edge technologies
• Have a keen interest in developing our newest smart platform technologies
• Have an analytical and problem-solving spirit
• Have a hands-on experimental mindset to drive lean innovation
• Have passionate leadership and visionary spirit to bring-to-life new and exciting opportunities
• Have joy working in a global team
• Have great academic results coupled with strong social engagement
• Have excellent communication skills in English and great team spirit
What you can expect from us
• Meaningful and exciting work from the first day in truly international and multi-functional teams
• Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives
• Competitive salary and social benefits e.g. company pension plan, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, vacation and Christmas bonus, company shop, gym, etc.
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application.
Please share the below listed documents for being considered – no photo required. Feel free to specify your interests in your cover letter.
• CV as a separate document
• Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
• Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a copy of Bachelor and Master diploma and transcript (if applicable)
• Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
You can explore our hiring process here:http://pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process/
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Job: Research & Development
Title: Electronic Engineer / System Integrator (Smart Products/ IoT) near Frankfurt/M. Germany (m/f)
Requisition ID: RND00003687