Procter & Gamble Finance - Entry Management Positions in Germany/Austria (m/f) in Hesse, Germany
A career in Finance at P&G will offer you a broad range of opportunities to grow and learn as a business leader. As a Finance Manager you will be given business responsibility from day one. You will have the chance to develop an extensive set of skills through a variety of challenging assignments at a local, regional or global level. Working in a multi-functional team environment, you are the "Chief Financial Officer" for your area of responsibility, bringing both financial expertise and business leadership to ensure excellent decision making, the maximization of long-term profits, cash flows and shareholder value as well as the delivery of sustainable financial results.
Typical Finance Starting Positions:
- Financial Analyst for a brand or product category in a local or a regional organization
- Financial Analyst in Customer Business Development
- Plant Financial Manager - optimizing costs in our manufacturing facilities
- Financial Accountant
- Internal Audit Analyst
We are looking for:
- strong academic results,
- strong numerical and analytical skills,
- ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities,
- excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams,
- a good command of the English and German language.
Further information you need to know for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia). Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying. Please indicate in your cover letter your preferred work location (Austria or Germany)
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
Please note that your starting salary will be in the range of 48.000 - 51.000 Euro per annum depending on your experiences/qualification as well as market driven country specific differences between Germany and Austria. Moreover, we offer a wide range of other company benefits such as company pension and stock purchasing programs.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Job: Finance & Accounting
Title: Finance - Entry Management Positions in Germany/Austria (m/f)
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: FIN00003953
Other Locations: AT-Vienna-Vienna