Procter & Gamble Finance - Internships/Placements in Germany/Austria (m/f) in Hesse, Germany
Youareastudentandyouarelookingfora meaningfulinternship?Comeandlivea P&Gbusinessexperience!
Wanttoknowmore?... Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
Businesstopicsattheheartoftoday’snews– Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
RecognizedFinancialleadership- Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will work on very concrete projects. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
Continuouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager.
Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
What kind of internship projects you can expect
• Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
• Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
• Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
• Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
We are looking for Bachelor or Master students who have…
• strong academic results,
• strong numerical and analytical skills,
• ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities,
• excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams,
• A good command of the English and German language.
Just so you know:
• As the winner of the CLEVIS Star Award for the Best Company for internships in Germany, we offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students.
• Just apply via clicking the button below. Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
CV as a separate document- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters. Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment. If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.”
• Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1.400 - 1.550 Euro per month depending on your experience.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Job: Finance & Accounting
Title: Finance - Internships/Placements in Germany/Austria (m/f)
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: FIN00003948
Other Locations: AT-Vienna-Vienna