Procter & Gamble IT Manager (f/m) - SAP S/4 HANA Platform Manager in Hesse, Germany
Would you like to lead SAP platform transformation in one of SAP’s top global scaled customer environments into the future?
What about contributing with your IT expertise and knowledge to this daring mission?*
IT in Procter & Gamble, this is where business, innovation and technology come together to build high-reaching advantage. We are working very closely with various hosting and implementation partners across the globe. Indeed, we are SAP Max Attention customer, certified as CCOE and part of SAP’s global Top 20 customer executive collaboration group. Our SAP systems are the key backbone for numerous internal critical business processes around the globe including Finance, Supply Chain, Planning, Human Resources and Business Analytics.
As*IT Manager *you will work together with our IT SAP Platform team responsible for the SAP systems and relationship. As part of the team you will own and govern a part of P&G’s global SAP platform standards focusing on planning, building and execution work, including SAP architecture, development of methodologies, release and optimization management. In close collaboration with SAP, our department is currently implementing new SAP S4/HANA capabilities as well as new Cloud Platform framework to extend, build and integrate new solutions. With your expertise you will contribute to this technological advancement supporting our day-to-day business of the future.
You fit once:
• Youare a talented IT professional with a real passion for SAP technology and an expandable business understanding.
• Youhave a minimum of 5 years of former relevant work experience.
• *You *have first working experience in new SAP Technologies preferable with expert insights into SAP S/4HANA and/or SAP Cloud Platform:– SAP Cloud Platform hands on experience on provisioned services as well as the underlying platform set-up and best-practices – HANA database insights to drive platform health (housekeeping, capacity, performance, stability and resiliency).
• Youare equipped with a deep technical understanding and specific knowledge in the following areas:– S/4 HANA platform design and solutions architecture – Integration technologies – Dynamic tiering – Release upgrades and system/release strategy.
• Youare fluent in German and in English.
• Youare demonstrating SAP Technology Basis and Platform skills with SCP (SAP Cloud Platform) and/or S/4HANA e.g. SAP configuration and coding skills, HA/DR implementations, SAP transports understanding, system sizing and health scorecards definition.
What can you expect from us?
• Meaningful and exciting project from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
• Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
• Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness centre, health programs)
Further information you need to know for your application:
- Just apply online via clicking the button below.
- Attach your CV and cover letter in English (include examples of challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Please note that we need the below listed documents next to your CV and cover letter to consider your application complete:
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
- Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment. P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Job: Information Technology
Title: IT Manager (f/m) - SAP S/4 HANA Platform Manager
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: IT 00001236