Procter & Gamble Junior IT Manager (f/m) - Global Warehouse Management Systems in Hesse, Germany
About IT in Procter & Gamble: This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of IT professionals who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. About the role: Our IT warehousing team is leading the transformation of P&G's Supply Chain through the introduction of the JDA Warehousing solution to digitize and transform P&G warehousing through industry best practice capabilities, systems and work processes. This will deliver productivity improvements in warehousing operations. JDA Warehousing is the standard platform for finished goods and currently being deployed to P&G’s customer distribution centers globally. Qualification of the solution for expansion into raw and packing material warehouses is underway to replace the current warehousing systems. As Junior IT Manager for global warehousing management systems, you will be responsible for defining and leading the execution of key elements of the evolving digitization masterplan. That will include: • Implementing the JDA Warehousing solution at complex warehouses globally • Assessing new business needs against current capabilities and/or driving out requirements and associated value where functional gaps are identified • Partnering with the release and standardization teams to design, build and qualify new capabilities required to deliver the masterplan • Identifying innovation opportunities and developing business cases, then driving operational proof of concept to confirm viability.
We are looking for:
• Young professionals and recent graduates with a passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects (gained during studies, personal projects or up to 3 years of professional experience), and eager to develop a career in leveraging IT to transform the business. • Good understanding of the Application Management Lifecycle: knowledge and experience in managing application development from requirements gathering, to design, configuration/development, validation and rollout. Ability to be hands on and understand the capabilities offered by complex applications, then to simplify these solutions for broader consumption. • Proven experience in Project Management: ability to execute complex, multi-stakeholder projects including clear communication of status to relevant parties. • Ideally, knowledge or previous experience in Supply Chain and Warehouse Management • Very good communication and interpersonal skills: ability to communicate complex issues and solutions in a way that can drive decisions with technical and business stakeholders.
• Work in international team, with global responsibilities and high visibility to senior P&G management • Development of technical and business expertise in the Supply Chain and Warehousing Management area • Development and growth of leadership and influence skills • Tailored coaching programs, trainings and mentoring • Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G • P&G Vibrant Living programs (in-office fitness center, flexible work arrangements) • Competitive starting salary and benefits program (PG stock, saving plans) • Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
Further information you need to know for your application: * Just apply online via clicking the button below * Attach your CV and cover letter in English (include examples of challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia) Moreover, please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Junior IT Manager (f/m) - Global Warehouse Management Systems
Requisition ID: IT 00000977