Procter & Gamble HR – Associate Human Resources Manager - Indonesia in Jawa, Indonesia
A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
To fulfil this responsibility, the HR Manager plays four roles: Business Partner, Change Agent, Employee Champion, and Administrative Expert.
As business partner, the HR practitioner works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery. As change agent, the HR practitioner works with business units driving change and managing transformation as part of creating a culture needed to deliver our business strategies and ultimately competitive advantage. As administrative expert, the HR practitioner delivers fundamental work processes of HR to ensure people across the Company are not distracted, and operations are not disrupted by important issues related to plans, policies, or complex work associated with corporate programs. And finally, as champion of employees, the HR practitioner works to support, develop, enable, and empower people in P&G to create the environment for productivity and satisfaction.
A new practitioner in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, enrollment planning, training, relocation, employee communication, and plans and benefits to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the four HR roles described above, are expected to be played.
To qualify, you must possess the following qualities:
- Have 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent academic background.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Genuine interest in business. In order for the new HR practitioner to be a successful Business Partner, he/she should have a basic understanding of and interest in the business of the Company. This means understanding the strategies, objectives, measures, competitors, and customers.
- Basic understanding of organization theories and models - The HR practitioner needs this to be able to assess the organization and recommend changes to improve organization systems and culture. This will also help him/her later on to be able to drive and manage transformations that are needed to make the organization adaptive and competitive.
Job: Human Resources
Title: HR – Associate Human Resources Manager - Indonesia
Requisition ID: HR 00003159