Procter & Gamble Medical Doctor in Jawa, Indonesia
Are you a dynamic medical leader with passion and diverse expertise? P&G is seeking an individual with these qualities to enrich our medical organization and leadership team. You would help continue our 175-year tradition of providing our employees with a safe and equitable working experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our health centers and staff provide Preventive Care and Occupational Health reaching over 90,000 employees across 70 different countries. We have an unwavering dedication to enable our employees to be their best, making this an excellent place to work. You should help us aim to expand our services toward Employee Well-being as we embrace new avenues to build positive impact.
OVERALL JOB DESCRIPTION (BUSINESS PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES): To ensure that health assurance operations are in compliance with Corporate, Business Unit and regulatory directives and expectations for P&G Indonesia.
YOUR ROLE: You will share in our organization’s strategy to enable the lives and health of employees around the world. You will be located in Karawang Plant, West Java, but will travel occasionally to P&G GO at Senayan. We are looking for a physician who can lead with confidence and integrity. Your ability to influence and craft a measurable impact and success within a corporate environment is vital. This will require operating with agility and collaborating with key partners across organizational levels (site, country, regional and global). You'll need to be ok with ambiguity while thinking strategically operating deftly and with precision. Your forward thinking and holistic mindset will be effective as you support the design and execution of employee-centered health and well-being strategies.
YOUR ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES You will develop site capability and meet expectation of P&G Health System for Jakarta GO and Karawang plant (with plant nurse) To partner with HR and deploy comprehensive wellness program to meet the need of the organization. This includes travel health, health consultation and mentoring, ergonomic program etc. Ensuring that there is a capable medical system to respond to medical emergencies in a timely manner consistent with corporate expectations. This include individual and major crisis such as mass infectious diseases outbreak (e.g. Pandemic flu, MERS, etc.) Ensuring a full compliance with Indonesia's country labor laws in relation to occupational health program.
You are expected to train, coach, guide and develop site nurse and medical providers to understand company medical policy and procedures and ensure a high standard of quality and consistency in company medical program To provide leadership to ensure consistent and quality program are implemented such as hearing conservation, respiratory protection, sick leave management, ergonomics, chemical clearance, shift work & health promotion for plant Develop and champion close working network with other functions such as plant HSE, HR and other relevant functions You have to ensure expatriate medical support system is in place and to provide medical briefing to all incoming expatriate. You will ensure the health services are meeting the expectations, dedicatedly search to improve the services quality including external providers (e.g. company health screening program) You will ensure confidentiality of medical record keeping and other health medical related program as needed A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company. To fulfil this responsibility, the HR Manager plays four roles: Business Partner, Change Agent, Employee Champion, and Administrative Expert.
As business partner, the HR practitioner works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery. As change agent, the HR practitioner works with business units driving change and managing transformation as part of creating a culture needed to deliver our business strategies and ultimately competitive advantage. As administrative expert, the HR practitioner delivers fundamental work processes of HR to ensure people across the Company are not distracted, and operations are not disrupted by important issues related to plans, policies, or complex work associated with corporate programs. And finally, as champion of employees, the HR practitioner works to support, develop, enable, and empower people in P&G to create the environment for productivity and satisfaction.
A new practitioner in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, enrolment planning, training, relocation, employee communication, and plans and benefits to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the four HR roles described above, are expected to be played.
To learn more about this career path,click here.
MEDICAL DOCTOR REQUIREMENTS
- Medical Degree Qualification from recognized University with license to practice in Indonesia
- Preferably Master Degree in Occupational Medicine / Occupational health or Public Health.
- Having license in ATCLS (Advance trauma and cardiac life support)
- Certified on Hiperkes (Corporate Safety & Hygiene)
- Having a valid STR (medical license)
- At least has 2 years experiences working as an occupational health doctor and clinical doctor (Preferably 5 years and above)
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Having good attitude, leadership, and basic clinic administrative skills
To qualify for an entry level job in HR, you must possess the following qualities:
- Ability to work and communicate well with others - All assignments in HR require working with people and having genuine interest in employees. The ability to collaborate and communicate with them effectively will help the HR practitioner be successful. This will also help HR practitioners build credibility and influence with members and leaders of the organization they work in.
- Genuine interest in business - In order for the new HR practitioner to be a successful Business Partner, he/she should have a basic understanding of and interest in the business of the Company. This means understanding the strategies, objectives, measures, competitors, and customers. One cannot give advice, make recommendations, or contribute with competence and credibility without business knowledge. Although this takes development and experience, the new practitioner should exhibit the desire and interest to learn more about the business and have a basic understanding of fundamental business processes.
- Basic understanding of organization theories and models - The HR practitioner needs this to be able to assess the organization and recommend changes to improve organization systems and culture. This will also help him/her later on to be able to drive and manage transformations that are needed to make the organization adaptive and competitive.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Medical Doctor
Requisition ID: HR 00003197