Procter & Gamble Purchasing – Dream Internship P&G 2018 - Indonesia in Jawa, Indonesia
Eager to experience leading a business even before you graduate?
Take your internship with the #1 Company for Leaders*!
The P&G Internship Program is a holistic 2-3 months program designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment of P&G. Undergraduates accepted into the program are each entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of their internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G.
Purchases is one of the critical disciplines within the Product Supply organization and control the Company's spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors.
To learn more about a career in PU,click here
Timing * Minimum 8 weeks period. * Starting period June 2018. * The exact starting date of internship can be flexible based on student’s availability.
The P&G Internship Program is open to all students who meet the criteria for eligibility: 1. Undergraduate student in penultimate year, all major background 2. Have a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G. 3. Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability 4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills 5. Strong English verbal and writing skill 6. Interested in pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
How Do You Apply?**
- Complete the online application and take the online assessment
- Take the Global Reasoning Test at our P&G Office, if you pass the online assessment
Pass the Resume Screening in the Function you are applying for
- The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved
Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of4. Pass the Comprehensive Interviews in the Function you apply for
- Pass the Comprehensive Interviews in the Function you apply for
Why take the P&G Internship Management Experience?**
- Work on a live, independent business project that YOU OWN, LEAD and EXECUTE
- Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team
- Get formal training from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges
- Be coached and mentored by seasoned P&G leaders
- Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to senior leaders during your midpoint and final presentation
- Get compensated for the work you deliver
- Finally, the best fit interns have potential to receive a Job Offer from P&G for Fulltime Management Positions after they graduate
Title: Purchasing – Dream Internship P&G 2018 - Indonesia
Location: IDN-Jawa-Jakarta Raya
Requisition ID: PUR00001084