Procter & Gamble Consumer and Market Knowledge Internship in Lima, Prince Edward Island
Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? If so, then a role in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you! In CMK, we directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can we influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and good research. We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers and how do we best reach them? How can we invent exciting in-store & on-line shopper experiences ?
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create takeaways to shape P&G business strategies.
- Begin growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external experts to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for Bachelor's students:
- Who are 1 to 2 years away from Graduation.
- Strong skills in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources.
- Team orientation, “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Data Analytics, Social studies or anthropological /psychology background a plus (optional).
- Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
- The duration of our internships is 6 months with option to renovation.
- As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance of 1650 soles.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Job: Market Research/Consumer & Market Knowledge
Title: Consumer and Market Knowledge Internship
Requisition ID: CMK00001272