Procter & Gamble Market Operations and Care Expert in Lisboa, Portugal
Do you have a passion for Human Resources?
If so, then the following role in our Human Resources (HR) organization could be for you! Meaningful work from Day One: As/Market Operations and Care Expert/with us in HR, you'll have following responsibilities:
Employee Care Leader & SNOW ticket handling
MOC team management
Payroll & Benefits Process Transformation
Consolidation of payroll inputs from different resources
Preparation of Benefits data for Payroll
Payroll results validation and accounting
Tax and SS reporting
Payroll & Benefit payment processing (ISOP, SOARS, IRA, etc.)
Benefits Operations Execution (Health, Life, ISOP, Service Award, etc.)
TEA operations administration (controls per tax legislation, local archiving)
Corporate Credit Card Administration
TEA Care support
SPOC for HRSS services
Personnel Files Handling
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for people who:
- Are studying / have studied one of the following majors: Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Market Operations and Care Expert
Requisition ID: HR 00003200