Procter & Gamble Associate Human Resource Manager - P&G India in Maharashtra, India
An Associate Manager in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, training, relocation, employee services, and benefits administration to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the four HR roles described below, are expected to be played.
The Associate Human Resources manager is responsible for:
Building people and leadership capability
Developing an adaptive and competitive organization and
Creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
As business partner, the HR associate manager works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
- 1-4 years of experience post MBA
- Pre Requisite - MBA or Masters Program in HR
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Location : PAN India
Job: Human Resources
Title: Associate Human Resource Manager - P&G India
Requisition ID: HR 00003134
Other Locations: IN-Himachal Pradesh-Baddi, IN-RJ-Bhiwadi, IN-Goa-Kundaim, IN-Andhra Pradesh-Hyderabad, IN-Madhya Pradesh-Mandideep