Procter & Gamble Brand Management - Marketing Specialist - Target Team in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Target is a top global retail account and considered to be a global leader in retail strategy and upstream innovation. Target has a sophisticated marketing organization creating a dynamic, inspiring, and fun environment. Our P&G team that serves Target (The Target Team) plays a critical part in delivering North America and global business objectives for P&G. The P&G Target Team is responsible for building relationships with Target leaders that serve as the foundation for planning and executing joint business partnerships. The Team is accountable to deliver the day to day business and plan for future growth. As a member of the Target team, the Marketing Specialist will have opportunities to develop skills in retail sales fundamentals (in store and online), brand signage creation and executions for base business and innovation launches and media strategy to drive trips and closure for P&G brands at Target.
· Deliver best in class marketing executions for key P&G brands in store, online and across media platforms.
· Partner with Target marketing to execute customer marketing vehicles including coupon offers, product selection, in-store display creation, and creative development.
· Collaborate with external agencies on creation of marketing programs.
· Complete performance analysis of tactics and share best practices / recommend improvements for future marketing executions.
· Own and manage marketing budget, purchase orders, audit compliance and customer payments.
- Acts as an owner of the business. Priority setting – sets a plan in place and executes based on most important business priorities. Must be an independent, critical thinker, and self-starter, that can assess the landscape and provide a sound business recommendation.
- Multi-functional, customer, and agency relationships. Strong track record of developing productive working relationships across a variety of styles and functions.
- Leads and excels at identifying big opportunities and bringing them to market. Comfortable performing at a high capacity and managing multiple priorities and quick turn-around on customer requests.
- Previous experience working on digital programs is desired.
Candidates must have a High School diploma or GED or equivalent education. Limited travel will be required for meetings, training and research.
This role is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Relocation is not paid for this role.
Candidates must have excellent problem solving skills, capable of managing multiple priorities and projects, good oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. Strong word processing and problem solving skills, exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness and follow-up, strong organizational skills; must be able to set priorities and work independently.
Requires individuals that can manage a demanding work load, and balance self-managed task/projects along with management support needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Brand Management - Marketing Specialist - Target Team
Requisition ID: BRM00000932