Procter & Gamble Site E2E Operations Leader in Osaka, Japan
BUSINESS PURPOSE OF JOB:
In this role, you will lead all IT operations in our site and will collaborate with local resources to support IT components in the OT space. You will interact with PS functions (e.g.: Cybersecurity leader for OT security, PC&IS for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities) and GBS functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops, GBS IT Operations and NetOps team to drive OPEX & Resiliency)
You will be accountable for the following IT focus areas at the plant:
- E2E IT operation
- Operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
- Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by GIA
- IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
- IT Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability, & Info Security
Our work plan is aligned with the site priorities and will require technical deep understanding to execute IT technical work. The leader will balance capacity in line with local needs and global GBS focus area.
What are the Technical Responsibilities?
Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead most technical incidents to resolution within his/her technical area and work with the team to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents (i.e. local troubleshooting in case of operational issues with manufacturing/Warehousing solutions or network outages). Demonstrate deep understanding and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network.
Escalation Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential critical issues and alert management aggressively, elevating to right operation team.
Problem Management: Begin to dedicatedly and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, inter-operating with the our business and operating standards, key personnel and partners.
Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT change for his/her site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
Continuous improvement: Identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT/OT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan
Solution Design: SPOC for MYPGS project coordinator as consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
Stewardship: Performer of IT CSAs and responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality. Support local Audit on all IT topics
Governance of Operational partners at site: lead local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site (i.e. Xerox, BT, HCL, …)
Service Operations – Manage applications and infrastructure components in a production environment. ITIL Foundation Certified would be helpful
Application & Integration – Analyze and resolve integration needs through different application (local/global)
IT/OT Infrastructure Domain Expertise – Deep understanding of IT infrastructure with a strong desire to improve an expertise that is now recognized as a critical skill in the new IT career model. This includes NT servers, Networking, Firewalls, Voice, Mobility and Personal Computing.
Teamwork/Vendor /Partner Management - You will work in a highly matrix organization where boundaries are sometimes unclear. Works well across teams functions, and organizations and is seen by others as a solid team player.
Leadership: Ability to work effectively in a 'start‐up' type environment. This role will play a huge part in fine-tuning this new role and identifying the work processes and business processes necessary to ensure Operational Perfection in a Plant environment.
Project Management – Ability to successfully deliver small to medium projects.
IT Security & Risk – awareness of cybersecurity requirement and support local cybersecurity team into the remediation plan
Basic in IT stewardship requirement and controls.
DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB?
- Risk Analysis – Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies with policy-makers on IT Continuity standards.
- Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation.
- Self Starter – Need to be able to handle onboarding quickly to a complex and varied environment.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- Everyone will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- We do not offer immigration sponsorship for this position. Anyone for U.S. based positions should be generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship.
- We participate in e-verify as required by law.
- You will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Working location: Akashi plant or Shiga plant or Takasaki-plant
Job: Information Technology
Title: Site E2E Operations Leader
Requisition ID: IT 00001300