Procter & Gamble LAB 2018 - AAA Leaders Wanted Panama – Internship – Flexible Schedule – Panama in Panamá, Panama
This position is available for active students currently studying their bachelor degree. All careers are eligible for this position
The selection process will consist of an online application, Reasoning Test, English Test and Interviews. The last day to complete the application and online assessment is on June 30th, 2018.
Our internship program is meant to give students a strong professional experience. Interns will have full responsibility from the first day on actual projects that will develop their skills & knowledge. Once the intern graduates from University and has shown exceptional performance he/she will have the opportunity to be hired in a managerial position.
· Flexible work schedule
· Competitive compensation and benefit package
· Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small-group trainings
· Resident in Panama (foreigner residents will be required a resolution of indefinite residence)
· Eligibility to work in Panama (Valid Mitradel Work permit and resolution document will be required)
· Students from all majors that are at least in the last three years to graduate.
· Strong leadership & communication skills.
· English communication skills
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Title: LAB 2018 - AAA Leaders Wanted Panama – Internship – Flexible Schedule – Panama
Requisition ID: LA 00002454