Procter & Gamble Reto Relampago- Internships in San José, Costa Rica
Do you love challenges? Are you ready to complete our recruitment process in one day? Do you want to start a professional career while you're finishing your studies? The Reto Relámpago is an event that will let you complete our assessments process in just one single day.At the end of the event you'll know if you are legible to start to working with us in one our areas at San Jose Center. The process will consist of an online application previous the event date. The link for this assessment is send after you complete your online application. The last date to complete the application will be on October 12th. * Event Date: October 19th * Time: From 7:00 am to 5:00 pm * Event Assessments: a) Reasoning Test b) Interviews c) English Test
What we offer:
- Internships in Supply Chain, Sales, Information Technologies and Human Resources
- We give you have responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- We provide continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We provide a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of: * Race * Religion * Color * National origin * Gender * Sexual orientation * Age * Marital status * Disability status
- Be an active Student (bachelor/university degree) in your penultimate/last year of study (6-18 months to graduation).
- You are legally authorized to work in Costa Rica.
- Have intermediate English Skills (B2 or above in CEFR).
- Show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Have short work experience, internships and studies abroad.
- Have strong verbal and writing interpersonal skills.
- Have strong Leadership Capabilities
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Title: Reto Relampago- Internships
Location: CR-San José-San José
Requisition ID: LA 00002505