Procter & Gamble Reto Relampago- Manager Entry level in San José, Costa Rica
Do you love challenges? Are you ready to complete our recruitment process in one day? Do you want to start a professional career? The Reto Relámpago is an event that will let you complete our assessments process in just one single day.At the end of the event you'll know if you are legible to start to working with us in one our areas at San Jose Center. The process will consist of an online application previous the event date. The link for this assessment is send after you complete your online application. The last date to complete the application will be on October 12th. * Event Date: October 19th * Time: From 7:00 am to 5:00 pm * Event Assessments: a) Reasoning Test b) Interviews c) English Test
What we offer:
- You will receive continuouscoaching&mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamicandrespectfulenvironment– We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will have international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of: * Race * Religion * Color * National origin * Gender * Sexual orientation * Age * Marital status * Disability status
- You are legally authorized to work in Costa Rica.
- You have a college degree, preferably in an engineering or administrative major.
- You show excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills.
- Good speaking and written command of the English language.
- You like to solve problems via innovation & creativity.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- You show evidence of passion and achievements in your daily tasks.
- You have strong verbal and writing interpersonal skills.
Title: Reto Relampago- Manager Entry level
Location: CR-San José-San José
Requisition ID: LA 00002504