Procter & Gamble IT Associate Manager - Supply Chain Robotics Process Automation Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
_Who we are: _ _ _ Information technology (IT) function mission in P&G is to leverage information to build connections and drive better business decision-making through knowledge of how the total business operates. IT employees work closely with all parts of the company to understand both current and future business needs to design and deliver high-quality solutions that meet business objectives using state of the art & industry leading Demand & Supply Planning Applications (SAP), Robotics Process Automation, Cloud based Supply Chain Solutions
Your work will enable faster & smarter decision making by helping P&G adopt solutions, services, platforms & turning information into actionable insights. Growing in this area allows you to eventually lead multi-million dollar projects across multiple geographies that have significant impact on transformational business results and industry wide recognition.
_What We Offer: _
Your career will begin as IT Manager working with the Demand Planning and Supply planning business teams in Procter & Gamble. You will have the opportunity to lead crucible SAP/Planning system & Robotics Process Automation related projects, enable business value to drive P&G to win with consumers and shareholders through:
* Demand & Supply Planning: Build hands-on expertise in core planning systems and closely work with business teams in driving work process automation and optimization. * Robotics Automation & Cloud based SAP Technology Management: Work hands-on on work process automation using Robotics Software & work with global/regional experts to lead Innovative Cloud based Technologies in Supply & Demand Planning * Project Management: Lead and own design and development of solutions that bridge the gap between the Planning business teams and technology.
* Supplier Management: Develop a collaborative and healthy relationship with P&G's external suppliers of technology and services to create maximum benefits on both sides of the partnership.
* Service Management: Ensure that all services supplied back to P&G are delivered with quality and accuracy, continuously raising the bar on delivery standards.
Through application & experience you would develop in-depth business, domain, and systems knowledge and in the process you would work with and be part of a diverse group of people within the P&G and Global IT community
To qualify for the position, you must possess the following qualities: (IT Professional who has hands-on programming experience and has passion for working in Supply Chain Innovation in P&G).
* Have Undergraduate level qualifications. Preferred disciplines include; Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering combined with Supply Chain Management
* At least 1-2 years’ experience in supply chain IT Applications (SAP APO/ECC/S4 HANA) space or as a business planner in the following areas - Production Planning, Demand Planning, Material Planning or Distribution Planning OR an equivalent Supply Chain Management degree.
* Strong leadership and active in extracurricular activities
* Strong networking skills and cross cultural fluency
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
* Strong analytical and problem-solving
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
* Passion for hands-on technical mastery
* Business oriented mindset and comfortable with working with dynamic business scenarios
Job: Information Technology
Title: IT Associate Manager - Supply Chain Robotics Process Automation Engineer
Requisition ID: IT 00001376