Procter & Gamble Senior Design Manager in Singapore, Singapore
_Job Purpose_ * This role requires a highly creative individual at pace with the latest instore experience design and technology trends. * The candidate requires design leadership skills to create and deliver new instore concepts and guidelines as well as drive innovation in retail. * The position is critical to deliver the brand’s iconic retail expression with excellence in markets and to achieve brilliant instore execution. * This is an opportunity to influence and develop new designs across the brand with custom experiences that showcase innovation across multiple touch-points.
_JOB DIMENSIONS & SCOPE _ * Be a Global Architect in SK-II Headquarters located in Singapore. * Develop and ensure the integrity of global design equity and guidelines. * Accountable for brand Permanent Merchandising design development including counter concept creation, guidelines and corporate menu. * Collaborate with, Principle Designer, multi-function (Marketing, MS&P, Sales, Purchasing…), local instore teams, and external partners (suppliers, agencies…) to deliver design intent to market. * Develop design & innovation, end-to-end user experiences including exclusive Flagship doors. * Create rapid and iterative prototyping for a variety of ideas and concepts. * Take a hands-on approach with the local instore team & customers in order to 1) guarantee the quality of Flagship and rollout doors in design and execution 2) own local and regional design adaption from standard guidelines. * Influence business leaders on design, processes and manufacturing. * Grow and develop capability of external partners, build network and expertise. * Define and produce brand design guidelines and trainings including presentations for meetings and off-site events. * Own action plan and results scorecard. * Demonstrate adaptability and agility to changing priorities driven by the business. * Travel required for Flagship doors to ensure perfect implementation of guidelines, up to 20% of the time. Travel may be international according to the business priorities.
_KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED_
* Formal background (design degree from an accredited college or university) and minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in retail/ events design.
* Expert knowledge of the permanent merchandising brand concepts including brand spirit, technical details, materials, markets, samples, construction details and prototypes with the supplier.
* Knowledge of shoppers, competitors and customers in order to contribute to brand guidelines evolution and adaptation.
* Superior project management skills and ability to work without supervision. Manage work load, monitor and report on actuals.
* Strong collaboration, influence and communication skills * Great sense of creativity.
Title: Senior Design Manager
Requisition ID: DSN00000474