Procter & Gamble Marketing Internship - Stockholm, Sweden in Stockholm, Sweden
Marketing Summer Internship – Stockholm, Sweden
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you ready to gain real work experience with the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your future career?Thenwehavetheperfectopportunityforyou.
Our marketing and Brand Management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-class brands, developing marketing plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Your expertise and creative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow our brands profitably. Together, we will continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
An internship in Brand with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are an undergraduate student with strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
These are some examples of the missions that you could do:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Review. Organize internal event.
Duration:12 week internships over the summer period.
What we offer you
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger
- Recognizedcuttingedgemarketingskills– we give you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Benefits-you will get compensated for the work you deliver and the best interns have potential to receive a Job Offer for Fulltime Management Positions after they graduate.
We are looking for
- University undergrads/graduates who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Passionate about seeking a career at P&G after graduation
Howdoyouapply?*1. **Complete the online application and take the online assessment.* *2. **Pass the Resume Screening. The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:*
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results.
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved.
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of.
3. Pass the Comprehensive Interviews with senior Brand Managers
4. Take the Global Reasoning Test at our Office.
5. Pass the Comprehensive Interview with Brand Director
Applicationdeadline:apply as soon as possible before spaces get filled.
Good to know
P&G ranked #1 in Chief Executive Magazine’s List of Best Companies for Leaders in 2012-2014
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Marketing Internship - Stockholm, Sweden
Requisition ID: BRM00000901