Procter & Gamble Finance - Internships/Placements in Germany/Austria (m/f) in Vienna, Austria
An internship at a P&G site in Austria or Germany (3 - 6 months) offers you the opportunity to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance in a fast moving consumer goods company.
Please note that if there is no internship available at the time you are supposed to start your internship, we will propose you to start in a country other than you are applying to.
Job responsibilities during the internship:
You will assume responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from finance and other functions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, and Engineering). At the end of the internship you will be given the opportunity to present the results to senior management.
Typical projects could be:
- Analyzing major competitors to refine business strategies for P&G products
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities
- Assessing the financial impact of a new product initiative.
We are looking for:
- strong academic results,
- strong numerical and analytical skills,
- ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities,
- excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams,
- a good command of the English and German language.
Further information you need to know for your application:
Just apply via clicking the button below
Please indicate your preferred work location (Germany or Austria) in your cover letter
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1.400 - 1.550 Euro per month depending on your experiences / qualification as well as market driven country specific differences between Germany and Austria.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Job: Finance & Accounting
Title: Finance - Internships/Placements in Germany/Austria (m/f)
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: FIN00003948
Other Locations: AT-Vienna-Vienna