Procter & Gamble BELGIUM SALES - SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER M/F (PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED) in Belgium
Senior National Account Manager Role at P&G
Procter & Gamble is the world’s largest consumer goods company. Typically, we recruit at graduate level and then develop and promote managers from within, following a build from within philosophy. This is a unique opportunity to join the sales team as aSenior National Account Manager.
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Do you want to continue your personal development in the Company that is known as the "Sales school"?
Do you want to continue your career by joining a Company that put its People at the center of its strategy?
Then, this senior role in Sales at P&G could be the next step for your career!
We are recruiting for a specific senior national account management role across our top customers in several key brand and product categories.
You key responsibilities will be to:
- Understand your customer needs as well as an in-depth understanding of your market, your shoppers, your categories and brands. You analyze data and come with recommendations.
- Propose, create and sell tailored customer plans that mean both our brands and our customers will win and outperform the competition. You convince retailers you have better plans and lock contracts, promo plans and innovations support.
- Develop and maintain a productive long term relationship with your customer. You listen.
- Manage a sales target and your budget. You are reliable.
- Work within dynamic multi-functional customer teams which include finance analysts, supply chain managers, customer insight managers and shopper marketing. You represent your customer internally.
- This role will be your key to grow at P&G and become for instance Team Leader of large multi-functional team or decide on our National commercial brand strategy.
TO HAVE A GOOD FIT WITH THIS JOB, YOU WILL HAVE: * 3 or more years of category or account management experiencein FMCG or at a retailer. We will consider experience in consulting only if projects were similar as FMCG world. * A consistent track record of delivering excellent business results and exceeding targets. You know how to find a solution, be agile and responsive. * A good understanding of how to execute winning plans with key retailers. You are not afraid to execute. * Experience in handling and improving efficiency of sales forecasts and trade funds budgets. * Successful examples of leadership in business or personal life. You are committed in achieving your goal and/or getting support from others. * Evidence of collaboration with diverse groups of people. * Above all a real passion for winning.
- Have a master degree in any discipline.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be fluent in Dutch or French; English is our daily environment
We pay competitively and for performance. We review our salary ranges each year through benchmarking. Salary increases happen steadily throughout your career and will vary based on your performance progression.
Benefits include: Employee Share Ownership Plan, Flexible working arrangements, Medical Insurance Plan, Company Shop, Company car, Iphone.
Based at Brussels office.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry.
Consumer is boss at P&G: We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our leaders have a passion to lead and a passion to win, whilst embracing diverse point of view and background. We work as ONE team to have an impact everyday. We communicate openly and ownership is a key value next to trust. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Title: BELGIUM SALES - SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER M/F (PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
Requisition ID: SLS00002670