Procter & Gamble Marketing Counsellor Manager - P&G India in India
As a Marketing Counsellor Manager, you will be responsible for managing the operations to improve impact of the Instore Promoter organization comprising of 1000 employees across key P&G brands in the Top MR/MM Accounts across India. Your key deliverables include: * Central management of the operations of the Promoter organization spanning across Target setting/ material management & logistics/ tracking of delivery vs. targets, etc. * Managing day-to-day operations of the in-store counselor program and barrier busting to ensure smooth functioning of the organization * Evaluates competency vs. competition via trade checks; Maintains quality of execution by establishing and enforcing organization standards
What we offer you:
- ResponsibilitiesfromDay1– You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognizedstateoftheartmarketingskills– We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuouscoaching&mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 2-8 Years of relevant experience
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Braun®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on Procter & Gamble and its brands.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Marketing Counsellor Manager - P&G India
Requisition ID: BRM00000911