Procter & Gamble Sales Manager - P&G India in India
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? In developing and negotiating plans, which build shared value for our shoppers, customers and the company? Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to foster your career & leadership development! As a Key Account Manager, you will be in-charge of maintaining and growing a long-term partnership with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and channels. Whilst building the plans, you will not only demonstrate your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You'll be part of a Sales team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important. Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, outstanding learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working environment, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs. At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lot of development opportunities that nurture & develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Lead the selling effort for Baby Care category in Hospital channel by designing the right Go-to-market design and execution model (coverage, logistics)
- lead the engagement with key Hospital customers, building the right enablers for selling (portfolio, selling tools, technology tools etc) & building the capability of the Hospital channel team in the Distributor.
- Design key enablers for selling
- Build capability of Sales team
If you're a good fit you:
- Have a Masters degree in Business Administration.
- Have at least 3-5 years of sales Experience in Modern Retail/Distributors/Institutional selling (Hospital channel experience desirable).
- Have good speaking & written command of the English language.
- Have evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in your previous academic or professional careers.
- Have strong organizational & analytical skills
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
What does P&G offer you?
- An environment to showcase your knowledge & abilities among some of the most passionate, driven, and talented individuals in the market.
- A continuous learning & development environment supplemented by mentoring, coaching, and formal training.
- A competitive salary package & benefits.
We are the world's largest non-foods consumer goods company, producing, marketing, and selling globally-recognized brands including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, and more. We have been serving consumers around the world for over 180 years, with operations in 70 countries, including India for at least 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, or gender. To learn more about us and our values please visit http://www.pgcareers.com We look forward to having you on the team!
Title: Sales Manager - P&G India
Requisition ID: SLS00002630