Procter & Gamble Purchasing - Associate Manager - Philippines in Philippines
Purchases is one of the critical disciplines within the Product Supply organization and control the company's spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors.
A role in Purchases offers you the opportunity leverage analytics to generate spending insights and make commercial interventions which create value for the company. You will have the opportunity to work with senior general management and act as a consultant on the best solutions to solve business challenges and be at the forefront of partnering with external suppliers, agencies and publishers to bring the best external capabilities to our company.
· Candidate should have strong analytical skills to be able to perform a robust industry and supplier analysis and develop the appropriate sourcing strategy that leverages the external industry to meet the internal brand and business team needs
· Candidate should have strong communication skills to be able to influence external partners to develop and the right capability at the right cost structure to deliver the internal business needs.
· Candidate should have strong collaboration skills to work with the various internal stakeholders in brand management, supply chain, F&A, etc. to understand what external capability is needed to serve the P&G consumers and customers. At the same time, the candidate should also be able to guide and influence the internal stakeholders on the right supplier choices to sustainably meet business goals
· Candidate should have a strong learning mindset and be open to new ideas to in order to ensure that P&G continuously leverages and benefits from the latest and best external capabilities and partners
- Legally eligible to work in the Philippines · Must have graduated from University
Title: Purchasing - Associate Manager - Philippines
Requisition ID: PUR00001073