Procter & Gamble Cyber Defense Operations Service Manager in Warsaw, Poland
Information Security Cyber Defense Operations Service Manager
The Information Security Cyber Defense Operations Service Manager is responsible for developing & evolving the Cyber Defense Operations Service Vision and Strategy, providing expert guidance, security requirements and design validation for Cyber Defense Operations solutions, and delivering Service Innovation, in partnership with Security Architects and Engineers. Cyber Defense Operations is focused on Detection and Response to risks created by employees or non-employees who misuse or abuse their access to corporate information, systems, and/or facilities. The position requires experience to develop the processes and tools to make Cyber Defense Operations Service more effective and efficient.
· Develop, own and lead Service Strategy to bring vision to life by creating the required capabilities, master plan, operation models and KPIs for success · Service Commercial Architecture: Products and Services, Commercialization, Innovation · Service Delivery: SLAs & KPIs, Coverage and Adoption, User Satisfaction, Portfolio Management · Service Financials: Total Cost of Ownership, Pricing and Recovery, Budget Management · Service Organization: Roles and Responsibilities, Competencies and Proficiency, People Management (Talent, Career, Performance) · Interface to Architecture & Engineering and Service Operations teams · Influence policy updates, systems and facilities access
Technical Competencies and Experience: * · Experience designing and operating one or more of the following solutions:* o Threat Intelligence & Analysis o End-Point Threat Management o eDiscovery o Security Operations Center (SOC) / Security Information Event Management (SIEM) o Incident Response o Forensics · Experience with the following technologies preferred: o FireEye (HX, NX,TAP,ETP,HELIX) o O365 (DLP/Monitoring) o MacAfee o Tenable.io o Exabeam o Zscaler o Network (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Netflow/Stealthwatch) · Experience and understanding of Service Management* o Interface with customers to facilitate in the creation of moderately complex IT security architecture, analysis and engineering solutions to translate user requirements to solutions o Ability to supervise projects involved in evaluating and researching new and existing products, procedures and/or workflows needs associated with Information Security o Strong organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills, including the troubleshooting and debugging technologies o Manage the execution of present and future blue print of Cyber Defense Operations products and services o Oversee the development of solutions that meet current needs, yet capable of adopting to future needs o Ability to create and manage documentation such as technical requirement catalogs, Visio diagrams, and technical strategy presentations · Experience and understanding of the Information Security Environment, Concepts and Operations:*o Deep experience with information security in the domains of Cyber Defense Operations. o Understanding of global laws and regulations as it pertains to information assets. o Solid understanding of cloud-based critical infrastructure systems security threats o Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for performing security and threat assessments. o Familiarity with latest security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, penetration techniques, attack vectors, and countermeasures. o Experience with enhancing and automating manual processes related to audit and compliance. o Exhibit a broad knowledge and adherence to security policies and procedures. o Strong understanding of compliance requirements that may impact security and works with business areas and project teams to develop security solutions that address these requirements.
· Demonstrated experience with:o The ability to interface across the organization with other teams, such as system operations, infrastructure, auditors, security personnel etc. o Knowledge and experience working across a geographically and culturally diverse organization** o Excellent delivery on commitments, Project Management, establishing Priorities, Deadlines, Issue Management o Build and maintain strong customer relationships, acting as the key advisor and liaison between IT and the Business, to deliver on strategic objectives. o Gather business requirements and build business cases for new IT-based opportunities within the defined portfolio, utilize an understanding of the solution landscape to leverage existing solutions where possible
· Preferred Certifications: CISSP, CISM**
Qualification Requirements · Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical / IT field and / or at least 7 years of relevant experience.
· Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
· All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of starting the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
· Role requires working from the Procter & Gamble Warsaw, Poland location.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Cyber Defense Operations Service Manager
Requisition ID: IT 00001507