Procter & Gamble Information Security - Security Service Analyst in Warsaw, Poland
Information Security - Security Service Analyst
The Information Security Service Analyst is responsible for helping evolve Information Security services and solutions, providing expert guidance and security requirements, and delivering security solutions, in partnership with Security Service Managers for various Info Sec services such as Cyber Defense Operations and Insider Risk. Cyber Defense Operations and Insider Risk are focused on Prevention, Detection and Response to risks created by employees or non-employees who misuse or abuse their access to corporate information, systems, and/or facilities. The position requires experience to develop the processes and tools to make Cyber Defense Operations and Insider Risk Services more effective and efficient.Development & evolution of Service Strategy
· Actively contribute to the Service Strategies, to bring the vision to life by creating the required capabilities · Service Commercial Architecture: Products and Services, Commercialization / Go To Market · Service Delivery: SLAs & KPIs, Coverage and Adoption, User Satisfaction, Portfolio Management · Service Financials: Budget Management · Key Interface to Architecture & Engineering and Service Operations teams · Influence policy updates
**Technical Competencies and Experience: *
· Experience designing and operating one or more of the following solutions:* o Threat Intelligence & Analysis o End-Point Threat Management o eDiscovery o Security Operations Center (SOC) / Security Information Event Management (SIEM) o Incident Response o Forensics o Data Loss Prevention o Portable Media Protection · Experience with the following technologies preferred: o FireEye (HX, NX,TAP,ETP,HELIX) o O365 (DLP/Monitoring) o MacAfee o Tenable.io o Exabeam o Zscaler o Network (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Netflow/Stealthwatch) · Experience and understanding of Service Management* o Interface with customers to facilitate the creation of secure solutions, translating user requirements to solutions o Ability to supervise projects involved in evaluating and researching new and existing products, procedures and/or workflow needs associated with Information Security o Strong organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills, including the troubleshooting and debugging technologies o Assist in the execution of present and future blue print of Cyber Defense Operations and Insider Risk products and services o Participate in the development of solutions that meet current needs, yet capable of adopting to future needs o Ability to create and manage documentation such as technical requirement catalogs, Visio diagrams, and technical strategy presentations · Experience and understanding of the Information Security Environment, Concepts and Operations:**
o Deep experience with information security in the domains of Cyber Defense Operations and Insider Risk.
o Understanding of global laws and regulations as it pertains to information assets.
o Solid understanding of cloud-based critical infrastructure systems security threats
o Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for performing security and threat assessments.
o Familiarity with latest security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, penetration techniques, attack vectors, and countermeasures.
o Experience with enhancing and automating manual processes related to audit and compliance.
o Exhibit a broad knowledge and adherence to security policies and procedures.
o Strong understanding of compliance requirements that may impact security and works with business areas and project teams to develop security solutions that address these requirements.
· Demonstrated experience with:
o The ability to interface across the organization with other teams, such as system operations, infrastructure, auditors, security personnel etc.
o Knowledge and experience working across a geographically and culturally diverse organization**
o Excellent delivery on commitments, Project Management, establishing Priorities, Deadlines, Issue Management
o Build and maintain strong customer relationships, acting as the key advisor and liaison between IT and the Business, to deliver on strategic objectives.
o Gather business requirements and build business cases for new IT-based opportunities within the defined portfolio, utilize an understanding of the solution landscape to leverage existing solutions where possible
· Preferred Certifications: CISSP, CISM
Qualification Requirements · Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical / IT field and / or at least 5 years of relevant experience.
· Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
· All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of starting the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
· Role requires working from the Procter & Gamble Warsaw, Poland location.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Information Security - Security Service Analyst
Requisition ID: IT 00001478