Procter & Gamble IT Manager - Business Intelligence Development & Operations, DevOps Manager for Tableau BI Platform in Warsaw, Poland
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities? Do you want to work at a place where technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence or big data meet real world problems? Thirsty for something new? Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who work on groundbreaking solutions every single day?
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application is recognized and rewarded.
IT Manager - Business Intelligence Development & Operations, DevOps Manager for Tableau BI Platform Location: Warsaw
The role combines Application Manager and IT Operations Manager responsibilities. You build and maintain industry leading scaled data & analytic solutions. Specifically, you will lead the design, engineering and implementation of a Tableau visualization platform within P&G’s Azure Cloud environment. Procter & Gamble is known for data driven business decisions. We need talented engineers to lead development and operations of next generation systems to help continue to win with consumers. P&G is expecting to use Tableau as a major platform for data visualizations and applications that support better and faster decision-making. Implementation aspects will include: platform sizing and infrastructure design, security governance standards, user license management, data connectivity patterns, development practices, and operational procedures. As the DevOps leader for Tableau, you will also provide expert consulting to application teams and gain broad exposure across multiple business areas .
Who are we looking for:
We seek professionals withpassionforbusinessandtechnology eager to develop a career in using IT to transform the business. You should ideally have graduated with a BS, MS/MBA, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer/Industrial Engineering, Business Information Systems, or Software Development. We also will strongly value if:
• you display strong leadership, innovation and teamwork skills.
• you demonstrate strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
• you show a strong passion for technology and ability to use technology to add business value
• you are able to effectively communicate with a network of internal partners, have strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
• 3-5 years IT professional experience, esp. in following areas is a plus: Tableau usage and administration, Power BI, Spotfire, Microsoft technologies such as Analysis services, Azure, or other BI application stacks.
• you have participated in deploying large scale BI to large numbers of users, especially in Azure, or another cloud environment.
• you were part of defining and implementing operations in a complex, global environment
• you demonstrate practical experience with any programming languages– we look for a person with practical technical experience
We expect you to know English fluently and hold a valid EU work permit.
• Enterprise scale projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one
• Work in international team with global responsibilities, in a friendly and dynamic organization
• Mentoring programs, training and relevant certifications
• Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for the company
• Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
• Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center, massage)
• Regular salary reviews and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status .
Job: Information Technology
Title: IT Manager - Business Intelligence Development & Operations, DevOps Manager for Tableau BI Platform
Requisition ID: IT 00001291