Procter & Gamble Global CEO Challenge 2018-2019: Central Europe South (HU/CZ/SK/CRO/SLO) in Zagrebacka, Croatia
[114384PGCEOChallengeWebsiteBanner1023x504] Do you want to know what it feels like to drive a billion-dollar brand? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills to build real market strategies? Are you ready to challenge yourself with the brightest minds to find the best business solutions?
If the answer is “yes”, P&G CEO Challenge is the competition you are looking for. Not some theoretical exercise, but a real-life business case for global leading brand, Gillette.
Apply to participate in the online case and get the chance to travel to P&G Istanbul General Offices for a 2-day event, where you will join a team of 3 to take on the Gillette business case and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. It will be a unique opportunity to get in contact with P&G culture, network with our people and experience the way we work.
The process is very simple:
CEO Challenge 2018-2019 Competition steps
- Step 1:Take the online assessment - apply before NOVEMBER 18
- Step 2:Complete theOnline Case- submit your answers by DECEMBER 5 NOTE:TheOnline Caseis individual - so, no need to set-up working groups
- Step 3:Assessment of the overall applications and selection of the best finalists who will join the European Cluster Final in Budapest – February 2019
- Step 4:The winning team travels to Istanbul for the European Final - April 2019
- Step 5:Last stop: The Global Final in Dubai - May 2019 And that’s not all: Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2019 Conference in Cincinnati, in summer 2019, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
Who can apply**
- Bachelor or Master students (2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5h) studying in any University, Business School or Engineering Schoolin HU/CZ/SK/CRO
- Recent Graduates from University, Business or Engineering Schools – up to 12 months after graduation
- Those passionate about working in P&G
- Fluent in English (local language knowledge is an advantage)
Just so you know
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are talented in many exemplary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view and we want to include yours. Are you wising to inspire us with your own novel ideas?
More information about the process
Step1:Applicationandonlineassessment:Sep 10 – Nov 18, 2018
Register online, and pass the online Peak Performance assessment and Reasoning Screen tests (info:http://us.pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process).
Step2:OnlineCaseCompletion: Nov 21 – Dec 5, 2018
If you passed the tests, you will receive a link to the next round of the competition onNovember 21.
This is an online case with a time limit. It consists of background data on the Gillette business, 15 multiple-choice questions and 2 open questions. These will enable you to show us your creativity and business insight. You will have 75 minutes to analyze the information and complete the case.
Remember, many others are applying as well so be sure to delight us with your ideas!
Step3:Central Europe South Finalsin BUDAPEST: February 2019
The best team will win a place at the European CEO Challenge Final in Istanbul in April 2019 and a win there will offer you and your team a spot at the Global Final in Dubai in May 2019.
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Title: Global CEO Challenge 2018-2019: Central Europe South (HU/CZ/SK/CRO/SLO)
Requisition ID: EUR00000879
Other Locations: HR-Zagrebacka-Zagreb, SK-Bratislava-Bratislava, CZ-Prague-Prague